Some people prefer to be able to have the ability to move their TV sets around and therefore buy portable TV stands / mobile TV carts for the home to do so. In order to announce the best stand/cart, ten of the bestselling ones on Amazon were compared to come up with the best product. The winning product is revealed beneath the reviews of the ten products.
Top 10 Best Portable TV Stands / Mobile TV Carts for Home In 2020
Capable of mounting TVs between 37" and 65"...
Able to hold the flat screen and curved screen TV sets...
The cart can be fitted with TV sets ranging from 32" to 70" in screen size and weighing up to 110 lbs...
Mobile TV stand for flat screens between 23" and 42"...
Has two shelves so able to have a games console or DVD / DVR players or laptops hooked up to the TV...
The cart can fit TV screens from 32" to 65", flat or curved screens...
Takes TVs weighing up to 110 lbs and the shelf can take laptops etc weighing 10 lbs...
Modular design allows for quick assembly and taking down...
The strong, sturdy yet lightweight frame...
Can take up to 165 lbs / 75 Kg as it has a sturdy construction...
#1. Kanto MTM65PL Mobile TV Stand
- Capable of mounting TVs between 37″ and 65″
- Each wheel can be locked to keep stand whilst stationary
- The stands are easily adjusted to hold TVs of various sizes securely
- The sleek TV stand, which takes up hardly any room
- Has a tray underneath and a tray at the top to store useful items such as the remote control
- It includes a cable management system
- Make sure that all wires are where they need to be before tightening the back panel
- Designed to be a Universal for modern TV sets so older sets may not fit properly into it
#2. TVON Mobile TV
- Able to hold the flat screen and curved screen TV sets
- The cart can accommodate TV sets with screen sizes between 32″ and 70″
- Capable of supporting TV sets up to 120 lbs in weight
- The cart can tilt from – 15 to + 15 degrees, height can also be altered between 50″ and 72″
- Four wheels can all be locked and the cart can be moved around homes, offices, and schools depending on who is using it
- Has a shelf and TV can be connected to other devices such as PCs, laptops, DVD players, and games consoles
- Can be assembled within minutes
- It is a sturdy cart
- It is that good buyer may think that they have not paid enough for it
#3. TAVR Mobile TV
- The cart can be fitted with TV sets ranging from 32″ to 70″ in screen size and weighing up to 110 lbs
- Compatible with flatscreen and also curved screen TV sets
- Locking wheels keep the cart in place when it is in use, meaning that TVs are held securely
- The height can be adjusted at 8 different stages between 50″ and 72″ can be displayed at different angles
- The cart can be tilted so that the TV can be viewed at different angles
- Easy to put together
- Perhaps it would be better with a small shelf or platform on top to rest a webcam on it if TV is being used for video conferencing
- Do not be worried if after putting it together there are extra screws, there are meant to be some leftover
#4. FITUEYES Mobile TV
- Mobile TV stand for flat screens between 23″ and 42″
- The stand can support 66 lbs in weight
- Height is adjustable
- Wheels are individually lockable to keep stand securely in place
- Ideal for smaller and older TVs especially if used for gaming purposes
- Not big enough for main family TV sets, better suited for bedroom sets or gaming
- Washers not included so larger TVs may not be tightened enough to be secure
#5. ONKRON Mobile TV
- Has two shelves so able to have a games console or DVD / DVR players or laptops hooked up to the TV
- Stand suitable for TVs between 32″ and 65″ and up to 100 lbs
- It is a really sturdy stand
- Wheels lock to keep it in place
- The stand is even better for curved screens than flat ones
- The English instructions are confusing so it takes longer to assemble
- This stand is really heavy
- Only install the shelves when everything else has been assembled as fitting earlier makes it harder to put the rest together
#6. FITUEYES Mobile TV
- The cart can fit TV screens from 32″ to 65″, flat or curved screens
- Locking wheels keep the cart in place
- Has a cable management system
- A sturdy frame keeps the TV screen in place
- Cart is very mobled and can easily move around any home, office, or school
- The cart is fine apart from the shelf, which is not that sturdy and cannot support the 33 lbs it is supposed to do.
#7. VIVO Mobile TV
- Takes TVs weighing up to 110 lbs and the shelf can take laptops etc weighing 10 lbs
- Able to change the height of the stand
- Vivo cart is suitable for 32″ to 65″ LCD LED Plasma Flat Panel Screen TVs
- The cart can be altered to tilt the TV screens
- Comes with a cable management system to prevent cables from getting tangled and looking messy
- The design is really good and the instructions are clear
- Includes 3-year product warranty
- Not suitable for curved screen TVs
- The excellent design is let down by being supplied with the wrong screws and bolts while the tools supplied are not good enough to assemble it properly
#8. CNXD Mobile TV
- Modular design allows for quick assembly and taking down
- Will accommodate most flat-screen TVs from 32″ through to 70″
- Can take up to to 70 Kg or 150 lbs in weight
- Includes DVD tray that could take games console or laptop instead
- Sturdy construction supported by stable castor wheels
- Can’t be used for curved TV screens
- Instructions vague yet simple to work out what to do
#9. Mount Factory Rolling TV Stand
- Comes with lockable wheels
- The strong, sturdy yet lightweight frame
- Mount Factory cart suitable for flat screen and curved screen TVs ranging from 32″ up to and including 65″
- Straightforward to put together
- Comes complete with a shelf for a games console, laptop, or DVD player
- The wheels are the best part of this cart, and they even go over carpets with ease
- Terrible quality instructions so good job these are not really needed
- It is pot luck whether or not the screw holes are in the right place, if not the cart is not even and could be too slanted to be used
#10. Suptek Mobile TV Cart Rolling TV Stand
- Supplied with all the nuts and bolts needed plus it even comes with a 10ft HDMI cable to assist in linking TVs to DVD players or games consoles and laptops
- Suitable for nearly all flat screen and curved screen TVs from 32″ all the way to 70″ ones
- Can take up to 165 lbs / 75 Kg as it has a sturdy construction
- Straightforward to assemble if not particularly quick
- Helpful customer service from the supplier
- Find the online instruction video for help in putting it together as the written instructions are absolutely dreadful
- Some find the tray difficult to fit
After reviewing all of the products it was decided that the winner, and therefore the best portable TV stand / moble TV was Product 10, the Suptek Mobile TV Cart. There were plenty of pros that led to the Suptek Mobile TV Cart being named as the best product of its type on Amazon. This cart ticked all of the boxes, except for having good instructions (instead these were dreadful). The sellers including a 10 ft HDMI cable was useful too. If people buy this product they are advised to look up the online instruction video to make assembly pain free instead of being baffled by the instructions. The seller offers an effective and fast responding customer service team to help out buyers that have any issue with the cart.